GCSE English Language
- A magazine focuses on features and stories which are all related to a particular topic; for example a football
magazine would only feature articles about football.
- Magazines are normally published every month and they usually have more content than newspapers.
- Magazines are written with a particular audience in mind so the articles tend to all be in the same style.
- Look carefully at the style of writing in a magazine and you can usually tell what sort of audience it would be aimed at.
- Adverts in magazines are also normally aimed at the type of audience reading the magazine.